The PTO at Imagine South Lake Charter is an organization through which the parents, teachers, and school personnel may work cooperatively in the best interest of the students and school. Through our special events and fundraisers, we generate funds for the needs and programs of the school and students that may not otherwise be afforded in the regular school budget. In order for the PTO to be successful, we need the help of our school families! Please join us in our efforts to make our school the best that it can be. Click here to download a membership application (via pdf).
Click here to read the PTO Bylaws
What happening with the PTO?
“Like” the Imagine South Lake PTO Facebook page and stay informed about our upcoming events and activities.
If you are interested in learning more about the PTO and ways you can help, please contact the PTO Board member via the new PTO email address.
- President: Emily Kilcrease
- Vice President: Jenn Meade
- Secretary: Aimee Schultz
- Treasurer: Rose Walsh
- Volunteer Coordinator: Toni Elder
- Community Relations Coordinator: Nicole Myers
- Special Events Planner: Michelle Honeycutt
- Special Events Coordinator I: Jen Shaw
- Special Events Coordinator II: Rachel Vaughn