Children need healthy meals to learn. Imagine Schools at South Lake offers healthy meals every school day. Students will be assigned a lunch period.
Due to safety concerns we are not able to heat lunches for students. Please do not send items that require heating. Hot lunches are offered throughout the year.
Click here for the deposit form.
Families are welcome to eat lunch with their child (see Visitor Procedures). Parents are encouraged to fulfill their volunteer requirements by assisting in the lunch room.
• Regular Breakfast and Lunch Program: Breakfast costs $1.95; lunch costs $3.10 (these prices are subject to change). Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals (see Free or Reduced Price Meals Program below); milk and juice are $0.75. Click here for the free and reduced lunch program letter and instructions for applying.
• SLA Management is our food service provider; their corporate offices are in Winter Park, Florida and they prepare on-site meals and serve fresh, nutritious food to our students and faculty. They are a registered vendor with the Florida Department of Education and currently serve 20,000 meals per day at 57 schools in our area. All students are required to have a lunch account and PIN regardless of whether or not they choose to purchase a lunch from SLA; you can set up your student(s) lunch account, get a PIN and access deposit forms on school forms page. Click here
• Deposits: All deposits MUST be accompanied by a Deposit Form and checks should be made out to ‘Imagine South Lake’. Forms and checks/cash should be given to the student’s homeroom teacher during homeroom. Forms and checks will not be accepted by the SLA staff during the day. For further information please visit www.slamgmt.com
• Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program: Reduced price is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch. Complete the application to apply for free or reduced price meals. Use one “Free or Reduced Price School Meals Application” for all students in your household.
• We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. Return the completed application to: Nichole Meerleveld -2750 Hartwood Marsh Rd. Clermont FL 34711
• Our Health Department Inspection Click here
If you have other questions or need help, call the school at 352-243-2960.